12.2 gpg Tag
Enclose text that you want to encrypt/decrypt interactively in
Emacs Wiki mode within these tags. Whitespace is preserved during
publish via the <pre> tag.
- M-x emacs-wiki-encrypt-gpg
- Finds each gpg tag and encrypts the text between them using the chosen
PGG interface see Interface to PGG. The resultant encrypted text is
immediately visible in the buffer.
- M-x emacs-wiki-decrypt-gpg
- Finds each gpg tag and decrypts the text between them. The resultant
decrypted text is immediately visible in the buffer.
- C-u M-x emacs-wiki-encrypt-gpg
- Encrypts the entire buffer using the chosen PGG interface. The
resultant encrypted text is immediately visible in the buffer. The
resultant wiki file is unsuitable for publishing. Use this with care.
- C-u M-x emacs-wiki-decrypt-gpg
- Decrypts the entire buffer. The resultant decrypted text is
- C-c C-S-e
- C-c C-S-d
Example: Consider the following wiki markup
Press C-c C-S-e to get:
<gpg>-----BEGIN PGP MESSAGE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.2.4 (GNU/Linux)
[Imagine encrypted text]
-----END PGP MESSAGE-----
Now press C-c C-S-d to get: